Saturday, September 20, 2014

Seeing Small Results But Not Big - Law of Attraction Tip-3

Last blog was the 5 step exercise showing instant manifestation results. Anybody who follows the steps in that exercise will see immediate manifestation results. Last lesson ended with the question:
How come anybody can do the 5 step manifest exercise and see instant results, yet when it comes to attracting your perfectly-matched partner, manifesting money, or something that would have a huge impact on your life, then results seem to vary? For today's mini-course lesson, let's answer this question.

The 5 step manifest exercise will work for anybody who tries it because there are no walls or preconditioning limits set by limited belief systems. In other words, in our society we are indirectly taught and conditioned to belief things that are absolutely not true. Depending on how we were raised and who and what we were exposed to, produces a variety of different conditioning patterns of limited belief systems.

However, there are several categories where limited beliefs are extremely likely to show up in one form or another, here are the two most dominate:
1. Money
2. Self-worth

1. Some limited money beliefs:
 *You must work hard in order to earn good money. 

 *Money is in short supply.
 *Money goes out faster than it comes in.
 *I am just not good with money.
 *Ethical people don't have lots of money.
 *Money is not spiritual.
 *I don't want to have money and be stuck up.
 *I just don't like to think about money.
 *Good opportunities hardly come by.
 *It is difficult to make money.
 *Only dreamers think they can get rich but I am a realist.
 *I cannot do what I love because it does not pay well.
 *There is no need for more money since I can't take it with me when I pass anyway.
 *I can't afford to have money.
 *It takes money to make money.
 *I don't have enough time to make extra money.

Obviously the list goes on and on, when you get in touch with how many limited money beliefs you authentic have, you start to notice why it seems so difficult to attract money. It can be a challenging task to even admit that we have limited money beliefs, so here is an exercise:

Answer this question: Why don't you have more money?

Whatever your answers are to that question, those are your limited money beliefs. Basically all the reasons why you don't have more money.

Remember the first lesson of this mini-course, I mentioned how when I was about 11 years of age, I instantly manifested a roll of money? As a kid, I didn't have any limited money beliefs since I wasn't old enough to conceptualize money; therefore, I wasn't indirectly exposed to limiting money beliefs. With no limiting beliefs, there are no blocks to instantly attracting what you focus on.

2. Some limited self-worth beliefs:
 *I am not worthy as a person.
 *I do not deserve success.
 *Others just do not like me.
 *Everyone else comes first.
 *I'll probably just fail anyway.
 *The higher I go, the harder I will fall.
 *I'm not good enough.
 *I am such a loser.
 *If I'm successful, my friends will be jealous and stop liking me.
 *I cannot change my predetermined fate.
 *Life is meant to be a struggle, not a breeze.
 *Why should the Universe/God support me?
 *Everything I touch is a disaster.
 *I am never lucky.
 *It is impossible to have it all: a job I love, great friends, good health and lots of money.
 *I do not love myself for who I am.
 *My life is one of suffering.
 *I do not like to take responsibility.

Next time, we're going to talk about how to remove these limiting blocks. So your homework for today is to determine what limited beliefs you hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment