Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Law Of Attraction - Tips - Lesson 1

Story of Nicks first Manifestation from his mouth

Why it worked so effortlessly? 
When I had my first experience of using the law of attraction, I had no idea what the law of attraction was or even how to manifest my desires. I discovered it quite by a 'lucky find'. When I was about 11 years of age, I was walking with a friend on a desert landscape (flatland, miles of sand and bushes) in our small Nevada town of about 100 people. I asked my friend: "Wouldn't it be cool if I found some money on the ground?"
My friend: "Yeah, we could buy some candy or marbles!"
Me: "Yeah, that would be so cool!"
Naturally from the excitement of our talk about finding money and what we would buy with it, my enthusiasm took over and I got lost in my thoughts. I began to play and have fun in my thoughts by imagining different scenarios. With this excited playfulness, I couldn't help myself, a happy grin grew over my face and a slight chuckle sprung forth. 
As the chuckle bubbled out, I walked between two bushes and THERE IT WAS... A five dollar bill rolled up! As I shouted with joy, I picked it up... "LOOK!" As I jumped up and down with my hands up in the air, while unfolding the rolled up bill and shouting "LOOK... LOOK... LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" three more five dollar bills fell out, hidden in the rolled bill. 
What looked like $5 turned into $20. As you can imagine $20 to an 11 year kid is like winning a high-dollar jackpot.
Why the manifestation worked so fast, naturally and effortlessly:
I Wasn't Trying to Manifest the Money.
Have you ever noticed that people who can fall asleep really fast, they DON'T TRY to fall asleep; they just simply lay there and fall asleep. Yet, people who try to fall asleep have the biggest problems falling asleep. It's the trying that gives the opposite. Hence the saying "don't try, just do it."Just like manifesting, falling asleep is the most natural thing to do when you're not trying. You don't need to try to fall asleep, in the way you don't need to try to manifest, just listen within to your natural body signals and follow those signals. It was natural for me to play in my thoughts over the excited feelings of thinking about something I enjoyed (thought plus emotion). I was simply just going with the flow of the moment. 
Next time, we'll do an exercise that will show you physical proof of how manifestation works. It's a 5 step exercise of unbelievable evidence that shows how quickly it can happen. This exercise will work for you even if you never manifested anything and don't really believe or know if the law of attraction is real.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment